Incredible Sky Spectacle Over California Seen By Many People

Yesterday many people in California witnessed a bright object in the sky with a very bright wide beam of light shining back from the path of the object as seen by a resident of Lake Havasu City, Arizona. (89010).

People wonder whether it was a missile launch off along the OC Coast, California on December 22, 2017 or could it have been something else?


Here are some witness reports that have been submitted to the Mutual UFO Network.

Los Angeles, CA: Riding in car and noticed an object leaving contrails. Suddenly contrails widened and then a spiraling object shot out a white circular light. There were 2 bright lights in sky and one object aimed a bright light at the other bright object. Contrail became a huge white cloud formed and remained visible for a long time and didn't move for a while. (89013).

Diamond BA, CA : Wife called me outside, I saw the tail end of bright white-lighted object moving quickly in a southern direction leaving a clouded trail that seemed to glow white. Sun was down and moon not very bright at time of sighting. (89011).

San Diego, CA: (Witness 1) - I was unloading groceries from my car at my parents house when I went back outside and looked up a super bright ball of light producing an aura that made the night sky look like the sun was rising in the cone shaped aura I then yelled for my wife who witnesses it with me I then we proceeded to run down the street to keep it in sight as it was descending after the orb was out of sight the effect of the aura remained I knew exactly what I was seeing as much as it scared me I felt excited and in awe. (89016).

Banning, CA: Outside smoking a cigarette saw white cloud at night two large lights moving away at steady speed, went to street to have a full view then saw two objects that moved away at a steady speed but in different directions. (89012).

San Diego, CA: (Witness 2) - I was in my home when family called and told me to go outside. It was extremely well lit. I thought it was a meteor, but it was too well lit and had a large tail. It had a slightly curved path with a smaller object launching off. (89009).

Indeed, it was spectacular to see and frightening to some. That incredible light show was caused by a SpaceX rocket launch out of Vandenberg Air Force Base near Lompoc, CA.

Note: In the first video you see an unknown bright object flying towards the SpaceX!